How to prepare for a photo shoot
1. Pre plan outfits paying attention to color schemes. Colors that compliment your complexion/s are best. When deciding what to wear for the special day, you may want to concentrate on whites and creams, or consult Pinterest for an array of color schemes and ideas. Please note accessories and shoes are just as important as the outfit. It is also a good idea to choose colors that contrast with your hair color. For set, styling, outfit, and accesory ideas, please visit our Pinterest page at: https://www.pinterest.com/takfulphotos/
2. Professional Hair & Makeup is always strongly recommended:
Schedule a hair & makeup artist with your appointment ending 30-45 mins before you have to leave for the shoot. (pad the timing between) Also plan to keep powder and lip colors handy on the set.
3. Enjoy a manicure and pedicure the night before. Keep in mind your toe nails are just as important as your fingernails.
4. Note: Be sure to coordinate the timing of your shoot with your routine hair maintenance. a.k.a. If it’s time to touch up your roots, and you need to schedule your color treatment, make sure your shoot is scheduled after your highlights and color.
5. If there are small kids involved, set expectations with the kids beforehand. Let them know how important it is to look at the camera, and the photographer holding the camera.
6. Also, when children are involved, be sure to set expectations with the adults as well. Make it very clear to all the adults how important it is to only have the photographer talk to the children. It is too common that the parents stand to the side of the photographer, and think they are helping, and in the end the child/or children look away from the camera as there are too many people trying to get the children’s attention.
To book a session, kindly fill out the "Schedule" form on our Connect page at: http://www.tak-ful.com/connect/